Saturday, February 6, 2010

Further medical checkup...

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Early this morning me and my wife went to kpj seremban for further medical checkup. After taking an x-ray, i go to see dr yoong and thanks god, my gallstone has gone. Dr yoong sugest me to drink a lot of water and come to see him after 6 month from now. After that we go to celcom branch to take another celcom broadband, but unluckyly the modem was out of stock. Unbelievable, last time when my wife go there last Thurday, they still have one, but the staff told us that the modem out of stock from last monday already...i'm very confuse. But i dont mind. Then my wife want me to accompany her to go to jusco to buy acer netbook at the price rm1299. I think she deserve to get it one because her job need her to use that thing. At the meantime, my son adib call us and told us that there was a snake in our house. Its make me really worried. IM afraid the snake will wandering in our house. My house such a mess, easy to the snake to hide. When i reach at home, of course the snake was not at the place where adib saw it. So, i just beware and hope that the snake has went out of my house....insyaAllah.

abe: this is the first time a snake enter my house but the cartepillar already several time... (belasah ajelah..)

2 comments:

nurin said...

ayah
ayah!
tak sabar nak balik.

Cikgu Die said...

kitorang pon tak sabar lagi nak jumpa yin. kalau yin ada masa call lah mak, kejap pon tak pe. Dia rindu sangat kat yin...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...